Now there is a better way to define the jawline without surgery. Using non-invasive (injectable, not cutting) techniques the jawline can be reshaped without a facelift and without a chin implant. Nothing artificial, no scar.
How is it done?
This non-invasive jawline procedure is a shaping technique: the fatty tissue under the chin is removed and chin and jawline are refined by fat grafting. Think of it like three-dimensional makeup: highlights and lowlights to define features! Unlike fillers the results are permanent, don't need maintenance, and can be done without general anesthesia.
Who is having this non-invasive jawline procedure?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons last year chin enhancement procedures are up 71% to 20,680 operations. This non-invasive solution doesn't require cutting and doesn't leave scars but gives great results. A sculpted jawline is beautiful and is shown in the after picture with the head turned to the side. A chin implant can extend the chin forward but the secret is the jawline contour. A strong defined jawline that creates a strong shadow that gives a visual separation from the face to the neck.
To set up a private consultation with cosmetic plastic surgeon Dr. Ditesheim in Charlotte, N.C. or for more information contact us.
- Tummy Tuck (0)
- Nose Surgery (0)
- Face Surgery (1)
- Liposuction (2)
- Mommy Makeover (3)
- Breast Augmentation (7)
- Patient Story (2)
- Skin Care (7)
- 3D Makeup (1)
- Eyelid Bags make me look older. What can I do?
- What can I do about the dark circles under my eyes?
- Patient Story: Breast Augmentation after 40
- Male breasts: New technique treats Gynecomastia with next day recovery and no scars
- New Breast Reduction Technique Delivers Smaller, Lifted Breasts
- What you need to know about Injectables Part 3: Fat Grafting
- What you need to know about Injectables Part 2: Fillers
- What you need to know about Injectables Part 1: Botox®
- Why Breast Implants Look Unnatural
- The Secret to Breast Augmentation