Restore a more youthful appearance, instantly!
Injectable fillers help restore volume, softening creases and adding youthful shape to your face. So if you’ve noticed that your face looks a bit drawn, or that you have a more “etched” appearance than you used to, injectables may be just the right solution.
What injectable fillers can do for you:
- Instantly smooth creases and soften lines, so you can have treatment today and look great for the cocktail party on Saturday
- Add naturally soft plumpness to cheeks & lips, enhancing facial contours at any age
- Treatment can be fine-tuned to maintain a natural appearance as time goes by
- Some fillers stimulate collagen production, so your skin actually becomes firmer after treatment
Dr. Ditesheim performs filler injections personally
While more and more practices are switching to nurse injectors for dermal fillers, Dr. Ditesheim still performs all of his own injections at our practice. Why this matters:
- You don’t have to worry about safety. As a board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Ditesheim has the highest level of medical training as well as an in-depth knowledge of facial anatomy that ensures a safe treatment with no surprises.
- You can expect beautiful, natural results. Dr. Ditesheim’s in-depth knowledge of facial anatomy and highly refined eye for aesthetic detail, developed over years of plastic surgery training & practice, help him place the filler precisely and artistically
Your injectable filler options
If you’ve done even minimal research on FDA approved fillers, you know there are a lot of options! And the good news is that they are are all excellent, safe products. Most use hyaluronic acid, which already exists in your skin, or another naturally derived substance as the main structural component. Over time, your body safely and naturally absorbs the filler. We offer the following options at Ditesheim Cosmetic Surgery in Charlotte:
- Juvéderm: this soft, smooth hyaluronic acid gel is excellent for treating lines around the nose, mouth & chin, and can also be a good option for lip enhancement. Lasts 6 to 12 months for most patients.
- Restylane: also made from hyaluronic acid, Restylane is great for fine to moderate facial wrinkles and is FDA approved for lip enhancement. It lasts about 6 months, making it a great option for first-timers.
- Perlane: a close relative to Restylane, Perlane has larger particles of hyaluronic acid designed to treat more pronounced creases around the nose and mouth.
- Radiesse: this versatile filler is made from calcium hydroxyapatite, and can last 1 year or longer. In addition to restoring volume, Radiesse stimulates natural collagen production, so skin’s firmness continues to improve.
- Belotero Balance: this newer hyaluronic acid filler uses a slightly softer gel that is designed to conform to your skin naturally and evenly, making it a good option for nasolabial folds and vertical lip lines alike
Why injectable fillers are an excellent choice for so many patients
Safe, cost-effective and versatile, dermal fillers can be the perfect introduction to facial rejuvenation for younger patients, or the perfect complement to facelift surgery, naturally restoring volume to enhance the results.
- Treatment is quick and convenient, and there’s little to no downtime in most cases
- Results are immediate, so you look noticeably younger when you leave our office
- Results last 6 months or longer, making fillers a low-maintenance option to rejuvenate your appearance
- Only topical anesthetic is typically required, and there is very little risk of allergic reaction
We’ll help you sort through your options
The different filler options can sometimes be overwhelming. Many of them are so similar, so which should you choose? Depending on your unique facial anatomy, what kind of results you would like to achieve, and your areas of concern, you may find one filler to be a better fit. During your one on one consultation with Dr. Ditesheim, we will thoroughly explain all of your available options and help you choose the procedure that is best suited to your cosmetic goals.